Photo by John Seyfried
This 1920 Georgian-style brick structure, located at 154 Forest St., is the official residence of the Oberlin College president and his family. It was built in 1920 for Physics Professor Samuel R. Williams and purchased by the College seven years later. The late Clarence Ward, an art professor, designed the home with such features as a warm red brick, hip roof, and central pavilion with broad white pilasters. Current residents are Marvin Krislov, the College's 14th president, and his wife, Amy Sheon, and their three children.
No upcoming events
154 Forest Street, Oberlin, OH 44074Enlarge Map