Photo by Kevin Reeves
Built in 1885, Johnson house is the second oldest residence hall on campus and the only one designated solely for Jewish students. A three-story mansion housing approximately 30 students, Johnson is located on the southern outskirts of the college's boundaries. The house contains a fully equipped kitchen, Joseph Elias Memorial Library containing program related materials, and lounges.
No upcoming events
216 South Professor Street, Oberlin, OH 44074Enlarge Map