Photo Courtesy of Oberlin College
The largest performance space on campus with seating for 1,200, Finney Chapel stands at the heart of Oberlin's intellectual and musical life. When completed in 1908, the chapel became noted for its excellent acoustics. Architect Cass Gilbert's Romanesque arches and oak pews give the place a grand majesty, while a monumental C.B. Fisk pipe organ lends a genuinely soulful feel.
90 North Professor Street, Oberlin, OH 44074