Photo by Jennifer Manna
The centerpiece of Bosworth Hall is Fairchild Chapel, a 150-seat facility that features a pipe organ based on building principles of the early 17th century. The chapel was inspired by the work of German organ builders Gottfried Fritzsche and Friedrich Stellwagen. It is named for James Harris Fairchild, who served as College president from 1866-89.
Fairchild Chapel may be used during specific times of the year for such special events as weddings and receptions. Contact the college’s Conference Servicesby e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to 440.775-8730 for additional information and to make reservations.
50 West Lorain Street, Oberlin, OH 44074Enlarge Map