Economics honors students present "Snapshots" of Theses Session I. Come join us at this annual event.
- Lynn Giam: "Insurance-linked Securities and the Underwriting Cycle: An Analysis on the U. S. Homeowners’ Insurance"
- Jad Kaiss: "The Bosman Ruling and Europe's Big Five: How Player Mobility Changed European Football"
- Jiahang Zhang: "Initial Coin Offerings: The Role of Subjective Information in Whitepapers"
- Jared Steinberg: "The Effectiveness of Border Security along the U.S. Mexico Border"
- Bikalpa Baniya: "Political Uncertainty and International Student Flow"
Sponsored by the Department of Economics Danforth-Lewis Speakers Series.