A history of the people, structure, and artwork associated with the original Oberlin Conservatory building, Warner Hall, which sat on the space occupied today by the King building (corner of College and Professor Streets) and was replaced in the early 1960s by the present-day Conservatory building across the street. This 60-minute outdoor conversation is led by volunteer and alumnus Sid Comings '69, with assistance from Kitty Denny-Smith and Bruce Colbert. Space is limited, reservation recommended. Sponsored by the Oberlin Heritage Center. Call 440.774.1700 or visit oberlinheritagecenter.org for registration and information.